Monday, July 18, 2011

Korekushon Live!

I've come to the conclusion that there are far too many awesome car related blogs out there. My interests lie mostly with the Japanese scene, and to a smaller degree, European. I willingly admit that I do not have a firm and confident grasp on the car scene, but I know what I like. This blog is presented as a compendium of all the awesome work that real car scene guys are doing, that you may not have a chance to see. Many of us are familiar with 7tune, or Speedhunters, but there is some great work being done by your average enthusiasts too. I will be collating awesome news, photos, videos and thoughts presented by those who have an ability to be awesome. If you have any suggestions of blogs I should look at, then please, drop me an email at visuals3d@gmail.com, or post a comment.

Korekushon is a Japanese pronunciation of collection. Now you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment